Skip to main content
Mechanical Engineering Related Websites
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers Comprehensive site providing current news, policy, codes & standards, MEMagazine Online, education, careers, events and more.
- eFluids A free resource for fluid dynamics and flow engineering.
- EngNet Engineering Network Powerful directory-search engine-buyers guide service aimed specifically at the engineering industry.
- Engineering.com Excellent online source for engineers of all disciplines. Extensive directory, educator's resources, free tools, forum, career center, directories, and even textbook rentals.
- Eng-Tips Forums Popular web site for engineering professionals to exchange ideas and assistance. Online forums include specific disciplines from aeronautics engineering to structural engineering; other forums include hot topics, careers and even a section on proper language usage.
- Ein.net--Engineering and Technology A comprehensive subject list of web sites, vendors, and organizations. Directory is divided into very specific areas.
- GlobalSpec A leading specialized vertical search, information services and e-publishing company serving the engineering, manufacturing and related scientific and technical market segments. Newletters, product listings, broad range of proprietary and aggregated Web-based content.
- http://icrank.com/: The Mechanical Engineering Portal Offers a knowledge base with design tools, a blog, trade associations, directory of US vendors, announcements and links to web sites and newsgroups.
- Infomine: Scholarly Internet Resource Collections InfoMine is a virtual library of Internet resources relevant to faculty, students, and research staff at the university level. It contains useful Internet resources such as databases, electronic journals, electronic books, bulletin boards, mailing lists, online library catalogs, articles, directories of researchers, and many other types of information. Academic librarians and other professionals contribute their expertise to InfoMine.
- MatWeb: Online Materials Information Resource Comprehensive database of material properties. Searchable with over 79,000 materials listed.
- Scirus A scientific web search engine for web content, journal content, scientist’s individual homepages, courseware, patents, institutional repositories and more.
- TechXtra TechXtra is a free service which can help you find articles, books, the best websites, the latest industry news, job announcements, technical reports, technical data, full text eprints, the latest research, thesis & dissertations, teaching and learning resources and more, in engineering, mathematics and computing.
Mechanical Engineering Professional Associations
Handbooks and Dictionaries
Careers in Mechanical Engineering
- Job announcements from the human resources departments of nearly 1,800 colleges and universities; and faculty and administrative position announcements from a large number of professional academic associations.
- AIAA's Career Center
- View aerospace jobs and post your resume.
- ASCE's Career Connections
- ASCE's searchable database of jobs by title, locations, responsibilities, requirements or company
- ASEE PRISM Magazine Classifieds
- Faculty and Management Positions
- ASME Job Board
- ASME's searchable database of jobs by title, locations, responsibilities, requirements or company
- Biospace.com Jobs Homepage
- Engineering positions within the biotechnology industry
- BMENet Job Openings
- Biomedical Engineering Network postings of job openings.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Jobs Database
- Lists positions in industry, academia, contract work, Post Doctoral positions, PhD Studentships, and summer jobs.
- Engineer.net lists engineering jobs and resumes for aerospace, chemical, civil, electrical, industrial, manufacturing, mechanical, or software engineering.
- Explore over 100 career databases and companies; post resumes; send a resume to special recruiters; research companies; or explore the engineering tools, references, societies, and organizations.
Mechanical Engineering in Saudi Arabia
Obtaining Further Help
Further help can be obtained via a number of different methods:
- Check the Library home page.
- See the Library staff at the Reference/Circulation desk.
- Use the Ask A Librarian from which we aim to respond to within 2 working days
- Take a Library skills course - see our our Information Lieracy page.
Copyright © 2016 Alfaisal University Library. All Rights Reserved.
Tel: +966 1 2158948 Fax: +966 1 2157845 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org