Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- AIDSinfo.gov This federal site includes a wealth of information about AIDS, including HIV vaccine research.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) From CDC's homepage, choose the "Diseases and Conditions" button. The subsite's A-Z list at top provides links to information on hundreds of diseases and conditions.
- CDC – Vaccines and Immunizations From side effects and safety to reports and vaccination schedules, this site covers a broad spectrum.
- Frontiers in Immunology This open-access journal publishes articles across the research spectrum of Immunology. The site includes four specialty journals: Immunological Questions, Immune Recognition Molecules, Immune Effector Molecules, and Immunological Disorders and Diseases.
- Immunology@NIH This guide to immunology research at NIH provides snapshots on the homepage. To find more requires digging: Faculty and Research Interests link > choose subject > researcher links. Some links are unavailable, others lead directly or indirectly to research information.
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases See Health & Research Topics A-Z. Each topic links offers a vareity of information and background.
- Portal: Molecular and Cellular Biology Scroll toward the bottom of this vetted wiki site to find links to immunology, vaccination, virology, and bacteriology. These links lead further to autoimmune diseases, allergies, viral disease, etc. Look for the academic references associate with specific articles.
- Public Library of Science (PLoS) PLoS, a leading open-access science publisher, offers PLoS Pathogens among its seven journals.
- World Health Organization (WHO) WHO's Topics page includes links to many information-rich subsites, including vaccines; influenza and other viral infections; parasitic diseases; and HIV/AIDS. Another subsite lists dieases alphabetically and by type.
International Organisations - Immunology
Microbiology, Immunology & Biochemistry
Obtaining Further Help
Further help can be obtained via a number of different methods:
- Check the Library home page.
- See the Library staff at the Reference/Circulation desk.
- Use the Ask A Librarian from which we aim to respond to within 2 working days
- Take a Library skills course - see our our Information Lieracy page.
Copyright © 2016 Alfaisal University Library. All Rights Reserved.
Tel: +966 1 2158948 Fax: +966 1 2157845 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org