Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
Company Rankings & Reports
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens This annual list is edited by Corporate Responsibility magazine and ranks 100 companies based on how well they perform in several categories.
- World’s Most Ethical Companies Competitive ranking from EthiSphere magazine.
- CorpWatch A nonprofit research garoup which provides critical commentary and investigative reporting on companies and industries around the world.
- Corporate Watch A research organization offering a more radical critique of international corporations. The group describes itself as "part of the growing anti-corporate movement springing up around the world. "
- CSRWire Ratings & Awards Ratings, awards and rankings of companies from the Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire.
- CorporateRegister.comb This site provides company CSR reports as well as news on CSR/CR issues. Registration is REQUIRED, but site is free.
- National Business Ethics Survey Published every two years by the Ethics Resource Center, the National Business Ethics Survey is the nationally-recognized barometer of workplace ethics.
- Newsweek's Green Rankings The newsmagazine's environmental ranking of America's 500 largest companies and the 100 biggest global corporations.
Selected Public Web Sites
- Ethics Resource Center (ERC) An 87-year old nonprofit, nonpartisan research organization dedicated to independent research that advances high ethical standards and practices in public and private institutions, ERC is the home of the biennial National Business Ethics Survey, the most exacting longitudinal research effort examining organizational ethics from the employee perspective.
- Business & Human Rights Resource Centre An independent, international nonprofit organization which features information on over 4,000 companies, more than 180 countries, and hundreds of issues and topics. The website provides links to thousands of publications, reports, and guides, including reports of corporate misconduct as well as extensive lists of related sites.
- Eldis: Corporate Responsibility Resource Guide Eldis provides news, reports and information on international development issues and maintains an excellent resource guide on corporate responsibility. Eldis, formerly the Electronic Development and Environment Information System, is one of a family of knowledge services from the Institute of Development Studies, Sussex (UK).
- Institute for Global Ethics The Institute promotes ethical behavior and integrity in schools, corporations and governments through research and programming. It includes the Center for Corporate Ethics which provides consulting services to businesses including “ethical fitness” training.
- Business for Social Responsibility (BSR) BSR is an international organization which works with its global network of more than 250 member companies to develop sustainable business strategies and solutions through consulting, research, and cross-sector collaboration. See their links for “Research” and “Resources.”
- Corporate Social Responsibility: An Implementation Guide for Business A 115-page guide from the International Institute for Sustainable Development (2007)
- The Ethical Enterprise: Doing the Right Things in the Right Ways Today and Tomorrow "A global study of business ethics 2005-2015" in the form of an 87-page report from the American Management Association (2006).
- Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire (CSRwire) A leading source of CSR and sustainability news, reports, events and information.
Islamic Medical and Scientific Ethics
European Group on Ethics in Science and New Technologies: EGE "The task of the Group is to examine ethical questions arising from science and new technologies and on this basis to issue Opinions to the European Commission in connection with the preparation and implementation of Community legislation or policies.
Carnegie Council: The Voice for Ethics in International Policy "By ethics, we mean systematic reflection on the standards by which policy choices are made and defended, and attention to the Carnegie Council's guiding principles: pluralism, rights and responsibilities, and fairness." Includes information on programs, a calendar, education, resources, and more.
Association for Practical and Professional Ethics was founded in 1991 with support from Indiana University and the Lilly Endowment to encourage interdisciplinary scholarship and teaching of high quality in practical and professional ethics by educators and practitioners who appreciate the practical-theoretical aspects of their subjects.
American Society for Bioethics and Humanities "The American Society for Bioethics and Humanities promotes the exchange of ideas and fosters multidisciplinary, interdisciplinary, and inter-professional scholarship, research, teaching, policy development, professional development, and collegiality among people engaged in clinical and academic bioethics and the medical humanities." ASBH 2011
American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics ASLME is a nonprofit educational organization. Our mission is to provide high-quality scholarship, debate, and critical thought for professionals at the intersection of law, medicine, and ethics. Our members come together to examine big health questions with far-reaching social ramifications . like genetic testing and research, medical record privacy, end-of-life decisions, and the dynamics of informed consent. We believe our greatest strength is our multidisciplinary focus. ASLME 2011
AMA Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs (CEJA) "The Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs (CEJA) develops ethics policy for the AMA. Composed of seven practicing physicians, a resident or fellow, and a medical student, the Council prepares reports that analyze and address timely ethical issues that confront physicians and the medical profession."
Ethics related websites in Saudi Arabia
Obtaining Further Help
Further help can be obtained via a number of different methods:
- Check the Library home page.
- See the Library staff at the Reference/Circulation desk.
- Use the Ask A Librarian from which we aim to respond to within 2 working days
- Take a Library skills course - see our our Information Lieracy page.
Copyright © 2016 Alfaisal University Library. All Rights Reserved.
Tel: +966 1 2158948 Fax: +966 1 2157845 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org