Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Resources and Patient Support
Genetics Related Websites
- Gene Gateway A collection of guides and tutorials to help you understand molecular genetics.
- Genetics Home Reference Provides consumer-friendly information about the effects of genetic variations on human health.
- Genecards a human gene compendium from the Weizmann Institute of Science
- Genetics Home Reference Genetics Home Reference is the National Library of Medicine's web site for consumer information about genetic conditions and the genes or chromosomes related to those conditions
- Learn Genetics Learn Genetics delivers educational materials on genetics, bioscience and health topics. They are designed to be used by students, teachers and members of the public
- Understanding Genetics from the Stanford School of Medicine's Tech Museum. Includes online exhibits, Ask a Geneticist, and Ethics and Issues pages.
Learn about Genetics & Genomics
Other Interesting Websites for Genetics
Obtaining Further Help
Further help can be obtained via a number of different methods:
- Check the Library home page.
- See the Library staff at the Reference/Circulation desk.
- Use the Ask A Librarian from which we aim to respond to within 2 working days
- Take a Library skills course - see our our Information Lieracy page.
Copyright © 2016 Alfaisal University Library. All Rights Reserved.
Tel: +966 1 2158948 Fax: +966 1 2157845 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org