PubMed is a free resource that is developed and maintained by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM), located at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). PubMed is available via the NCBI Entrez retrieval system.
Entrez is the text-based search and retrieval system used at NCBI for services including PubMed, Nucleotide and Protein Sequences, Protein Structures, Complete Genomes, Taxonomy, OMIM, and many others. PubMed provides access to citations from biomedical literature. LinkOut provides access to full-text articles at journal Web sites and other related Web resources. PubMed also provides access and links to the other Entrez molecular biology resources.
1. Search PubMed on your topic
2. Select the Alfaisal University Library filter in the right margin
3. Select the article title to access the record
4. Look for "Alfaisal Full-text" button in the right margin
5. Select the full text button and login
6. Article or record with full text links should load in new window